Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Evolution of a New Tradition

The first brew I boiled was done on an electric stove. For what I consider obvious reasons, the next was done on a brand new turkey fryer. Oh the difference it made. Along with the addition of the turkey fryer, I put together a couple shelving units that doubled as counter tops in the garage. Here is the garage setup I started with:

By all means, the garage was cluttered, but for my second brew, I think it was a decent setup. At the very least, I had everything I needed. Shortly I reorganized, decluttered, and now I have a larger more comfortable area to work in:


 A different lens was used for this picture, but trust me, I have more room. I also added a couple extra shelving units for all the bottles I've collected. 

I have three recipes planned for the upcoming month, and I'm excited to get them going.

No comments:

Post a Comment